Linggo, Hulyo 12, 2015

WTFast ★ League Of Legends ★ Basic Tutorial ★ Playing In LOL NA & More

Playing In League Of Legends NA

I'm in the Philippines but I decided to play in League Of Legends NA (North America) because League Of Legends PH (Philippines) won't let WTFast connect to its servers.

WTFast ★ League Of Legends ★ Basic Tutorial ★ Playing In LOL NA & More

The reason why it's happening is simple, League Of Legends PH doesn't allow players who are connecting from non-Philippine IP addresses and, since WTFast has no servers in the Philippines, League Of Legends PH is not allowing WTFast to connect to its servers.

Not A Good MOBA Player

I love playing games but, sadly, I'm not a good MOBA player and that is why I don't often play MOBA games like League Of Legends.

When I do play, I often play with BOTs because BOTs don't get mad or rage at me when I do something wrong or make mistakes while playing.

WTFast & League Of Legends

MOBA games like League Of Legends are all about players fighting other players in matches that happens mostly in 3 Lane Maps.

A player that is lagging or has a bad internet connection has a big disadvantage against players who have good internet connection.

Now, this is where WTFast comes in. WTFast will make your internet connection to the servers of League Of Legends better and more stable.

Unfortunately, it may not always work but, when it does, it can make a match more enjoyable and a player more competitive.

• Download WTFast For FREE → http://bit.ly/1dstF8t

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento